Auditions for high school juniors and seniors are once again a part of the SCTA Convention hosted by Francis Marion University, SC, November 15 – 17, 2019.
- Auditions are open to high school juniors and seniors who are interested in continuing their studies in theatre at the college level
- Participating Auditionees must registered members of SCTA and attend the convention.
- Auditions are scheduled for Sunday, November 17th at 8:00am on the campus of FMU. Representatives from participating colleges and universities view the auditions and provide a list of callbacks for students they are interested in for their programs.
- Auditionees must provide a completed application to participate. This application must be received on or before October 15, 2019.
- The cost for student participation in the SCTA High School Auditions is $20.00 per student.
- SCTA may choose to select individuals to award a cash award for a High School Award for Individual Excellence in Theatre for educational pursuits.
- Audition forms are distributed to all participating college and university representatives.
- Please read the GUIDELINES carefully and distribute student materials accordingly.