All auditionees including technicians will be included in the e-book that will be provided to participating theatres. Upon registration you will receive and email requesting you to submit your resume and headshot. If technicians have an on-line portfolio they can submit that link as well. No paper copies will be accepted.
Please note: the Upstate Unified Auditions are opens to theatre artists age 15 and up.
If you have questions or issues registering, please contact Anita Sleeman at email@example.com.
- 60-second monologue, must be from a published play
- Auditions piece must be memorized
- No costumes, please
Musical Theatre Actors
- 90 seconds of monologue and song, must be from a published play or musical
- Audition piece(s) must be memorized
- Must provide your own sheet music (we will provide the accompanist)
- You can use the 90 seconds however you wish (all song, or song and monologue)
A presentation of your work
- Must bring your portfolio
- May bring any examples
- You and your portfolio will be posted in a room for the casting directors to come visit and chat with you during their lunch break